Awards and Grants
The College offers a number of awards and grants to encourage research scholarship.
We encourage those eligible to apply; eligibility requirements are outlined under each of the specified research awards/grants.
What follows is some general information in relation to these awards/grants:
- Unless stated otherwise, these awards and grants are conditional upon the applicant being a permanent resident of Australia, New Zealand and/or Singapore. They are also only available, unless specified otherwise, to conduct research at an approved institute in Australia or New Zealand.
- The availability of the awards and grants advertised on the College website is subject to funding.
- Completed application forms, including signature of Department Head and letter of support and Ethics Committee approval must reach the College by the closing date for applications. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that this occurs.
- Please read the award/grant guidelines carefully prior to making an application. Guidelines are correct at the time of publishing; however, they may be updated prior to award/grant being offered.
- Applicants must submit an electronic copy (as either a Word document or a PDF file). Applications must be completed on the prescribed form, accompanied by a brief curriculum vitae.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure the application is received by the Communications Administrator, Chris Bonaventura. Please contact the Communications Administrator if you do not receive confirmation of the College’s receipt of your application.
Information on the research awards and grants offered by the College can be found in the Members section of the website