- Current Curriculum
- Radiation Oncology Committees
- Assessments in the Current Training Program
- Radiation Oncology Examination Awards and Prizes
- Radiation Oncology Accredited Training Sites
- Training e-Newsletters
- Radiation Oncology CPD
- Faculty Position Paper on Local Radiation Oncology Fellowship Positions
All trainees entering the RANZCR Radiation Oncology Training Program from December 2008 (New Zealand) and January 2009 (Australia & Singapore) are entering the current (as opposed to the old) training program.
Introduction to Radiation Oncology Training
Current Training Program
Old Training Program
Fellowship is awarded on the basis that trainees complete all the requirements of their five-year training program. Once they transition to Fellowship, they will have access to study abroad opportunities and will be able to continue their learning through the College CPD program.